Statements Of Faith
- The Bible – We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- The Trinity – We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ – We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the Cross-, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- You must be born again – We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- The Holy Spirit – We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are all active today to aid believers in the work of the ministry and world missions.
- The Day of Judgment – We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- Spiritual Unity of all Believers – We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another.